2017年4月7日星期五

Why I blocked you_我为什么要拉黑你


00:00:00-00:00:08
How many friends do you have on wechat?
你有多少微信朋友?


Round 100, Adam, 31, Product manager.
100人左右, Adam, 31岁, 产品经理。

726 friends,Minmin, 27, Activity Planner.
762个好友, 敏敏,27岁, 活动策划。

808, Beaver, 27, Advertising.
808个, 海狸,27岁, 做广告。

394, Vivi, 25, Activity planner.
394位, Vivi, 25岁, 活动策划师。

00:00:08-00:02:02
What kind of WeChat friend is the most annoying one?
最烦哪类微信的朋友?


On my Wechat, some friend can play a 90-minute long movie on her moments, using her sights. I feel annoyed by the ones who love taking selfies the most. Today, I bought a pair of new shoes that are not comfortable, then take a selfie of her huge face. Then, Ah, I am so hungry, then take a selfie.
我的朋友圈里面曾经有这样的人,她可以用她的小视频,撑起一场90分钟的电影。频繁自拍的人我还挺烦,我今天新鞋磨脚,就咔嚓自拍一张大脸,然后哎呀宝宝好饿,咔嚓自拍一下。

Someone average-looking still thinks too high of themselves. They post selfies all the time. If someone is good-looking, it is fine to post even 9 same photos. Another type is the post whose photo never matches with the captions. She captioned, this morning I saw an accident involving 6 cars, but posted a selfie. I am wondering if the accident happened on her face.
长的不好看还以为自己很好看,然后天天发朋友圈是各种自拍,长的好看的人发自拍,发9张一样的都可以啊,自拍跟所配的文字是完全没有关系的,她说今天上车的时候遇到了6个车连撞的车祸,然后配上一个自己的自拍,请问车祸现场是在你脸上吗?

The people who like to show off are annoying, too. “Jogged outside today, but young people have to work hard.” Her photo goes with it is her Cartire diamond ring, and then her hand wrapped around a lot of beads putting where the car wheel is.
装逼的人也很可怕,哎呀今天又跑在外面跑了一圈,好累啊,但是人还是要拼拼一拼,毕竟还年轻,然后她的配图,就是她的卡地亚的大钻戒,然后手上那种缠了好多的佛珠,然后是那个车的方向盘然后在这里。

It is annoying to like everything on the moments, and check out  other people’s comments.
到处点赞也是可恨,就是把每个朋友的朋友圈先点个赞,然后看看别人会留什么言之类的。

Another type is negative energy center. They were sad yesterday, and are miserable today, and will be hopeless tomorrow. The negativity is contagious.
还有一种类型就是负能量集中站,就昨天也是悲惨的,然后今天也是可怜的,然后明天就是没有希望的,负能量它是会传染的啊!

Some people post photos at different hotels in Waitan. Half of her photos are her selfies, where she smiles, holding a tall glass. She has to share her location. If she didn't share her location, then there is no point to post the photo.
就是有的人就会长期出现在外滩沿线的各种酒店,那个照片一半是她自己人的自拍,就是举着高脚杯,然后在那边微笑,肯定有定位的,那没有定位这张照片就没有发的意义了对她来说。

I have a friend who is as short as 1.5 meter, but she always edits her legs to look like as long as 1.8 meter using Photoshop. Sometimes, things next to her become twisted. The floor is not flat any more. Oh, my god.
我有一个朋友,她只有1米5,但是她每次都能把自己的腿P成1米8那么长,有的时候旁边的东西都扭曲了,这地板都已经凹凸不平了,天啊!

There was a female friend of mine, whose nickname is television because her face is square-shaped. But her face is all awl-shaped in all her photos.
曾经有一个女孩子的朋友,她的外号叫电视机,因为她的脸是方形的,可是她拍出来的照片,每一张都是标准的锥子脸。

Some middle-aged women long for love, saying I went to gym today and got really tired. Then they would talk about what they have learned from it. The main point is how much I love life, why you don't love me. Something like that.
渴望爱情的那种大龄剩女,说我今天去了健身房,然后就虽然很累,但是就是我收获到了什么什么,中心思想就是说,我如何热爱生活,你们为什么还不爱我呢?就是这种感觉。

00:02:04-00:03:52
What kind of behaviors make you want to block them?
那些行为,让你想屏蔽甚至拉黑?


I blocked one friend, who tend to “like” all the wechat moments. He has four time periods: morning when he gets up, lunch break, after-work or before bed. He keeps sending likes to all the moments, no matter if it is about celebrations or funerals.
我曾经拉黑过一个朋友,我们都管他叫点赞狂魔,他每天固定的4个时段,早上起床,中午吃饭,下午下班和晚上睡觉之前,进行不断地点赞,后来发现说无论是婚丧嫁娶,还是红白喜事,他都会给你点赞。

Some people who sell stuff on wechat are very scary. For example,  there is a person who sells Enzyme powder, and the caption is like, my 89-year old father was dying. But after eating some Enzyme powder, he could do Tai Ji now.
有一些微商就是一直会发一些令人觉得毛骨悚然的东西,比如有个微商在卖酵素粉,下面文字就写的就是,89岁的老父亲,已经大半截身子入土了,结果吃了两口酵素,第二天早上起来已经在那边打太极。

It is ok for friends who do micro-plastic surgeries to post their products. Please don't show us the whole process, putting needles into the face. I really don't want to see it.
做微整形的朋友们就是你发产品也就算了,请你不要,千万不要把这个过程也放出来给我们看,一根针刺到皮肤里面去,嗞,我真的不想看这种。

I blocked one friend because since they bought plane tickets, they started counting down, 50 days, 40 days, 30 days, etc. So before they even got on the plane, he already posted 30-40 messages online. So you can imagine how her moments would be after he started traveling.
一个朋友被我拉黑掉是因为,他们从买完机票开始,就会发一张朋友圈说,倒计时50天,倒计时40天,倒计时30天,就是在他没有上飞机之前,他大概他已经发了30到40条朋友圈了,你更没有办法去想想说,当他到了那边之后,他的朋友圈会是什么样子的。

I have a friend who started selling male health underwear, which is embarrassing. One time, I was looking at my friends’ moments online, and he saw this. You have no idea how awkward it was.
我有个朋友莫名其妙,不知道哪天哪根筋搭错了,就突然开始卖一些内裤什么的,而且是男士的那种性保健内裤,可怕,然后,就有一次我和我男朋友在一起,翻朋友圈,然后他就在旁边看,结果就突然冷不丁地翻到了这个人,当时的气氛是尴尬的,好可怕太可怕了。

Other people love to post photos of their children. A video of their kid that fell down; a video that my kid playing with my dog; a video that the baby fell asleep, with its long eyelashes. I cant stand her sending videos of their children, and she likes to say, dear, vote for me!
还有就是有的人就是po娃狂魔,哎呀我的娃娃摔了一跤也要拍个小视频,哎呀我的娃娃跟狗狗玩得好开心,拍个小视频,娃娃睡着了,睫毛好长,拍个视频,我最受不了的不是她在朋友圈里面刷这些娃娃,而是她很喜欢说,亲,帮我投个票吧。

00:03:53-00:04:06
When I firstly blocked them, I felt so relieved, but later I felt I lost a lot of entertainment in my life. Then I felt I regretted, then I borrow my friends’ phone to check out what’s happening in their crazy lives.
把这些人拉黑之后,曾经我觉得我的心情是特别舒爽的,可是后来我发现说,我的生活当中缺少了很多乐趣,其实我现在心里面是蛮后悔的,可以借朋友的手机,然后偶尔去刷一刷,看一看他们的奇葩的生活到底是是么样子的。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论