2017年4月11日星期二

Popular Deaf-mute hostess_90后人气美女主播 竟是聋哑人


00:00:04-00:00:16
Hello everyone,my name is Leona. Always 18 years old, 18. Welcome to my show, Big Tongue, you can check out my announcement.
Hello ,大家好,我叫蕾欧娜,永远18岁,18,欢迎大家来到我的直播间,大舌头,你可以看一下我的公告。

00:00:18-00:00:48
Deaf-mute hostess with acquired disability. Hearing impairment, and trying to speak. Teach us basic sign language. OK, cat, cat, dog, dog, chicken, pig, cow. What’s the sign language for 666? 666 means freaking awesome and brilliant. freaking awesome and brilliant. 6666666,Siberian Husky,why the face looks retarded? Rabit, tiger, wolf.
聋哑女主播 后天聋哑人,有听力障碍,在努力学习说话,教我们基本手语,好啊,猫,猫,狗,狗,鸡,猪,牛,666的手语是什么呢,666里面包含着牛逼、厉害,牛逼,厉害,6666666,哈士奇,脸怎么这么二的,兔子,老虎,狼。

00:01:04-00:01:32
Were you born deaf? No, I was fine, when I was born. I had a severe fever, when I was weaning off the milk. I couldn't hear nor talk. I was like, ah, ah, ah at the kindergarten. I was giggling in a world without sound.
你生出来就听不到吗,不是,不是,我生出来明明好好的,就是快要断奶的时候发高烧的,才会,听不见,又不会说话,那个时候(幼儿园时)我一直啊啊啊,这样说,仿佛就在一个没有声音的世界里,一直在那边傻笑呢。

00:01:33-00:02:10
 Hostess, how did you learn to speak? Every day I host the show, and I have to say these lines. I have no choice. I have to tell you, I have one hand pressing against my neck, and the other one pressing against my parents’ neck or my teacher’s neck, when they pronounce, four sounds.No, I am wrong. After practice, I am not mute any more. “800 pacesetters run to the north slide, side by side; artillerymen worry they will hurt pacesetters, and pacesetters are scared of cannons.”
主播你是怎么学说话的,每天开播的时候都要说这句,没办法了,给你们说一下啊,这个手,按着我的脖子,那个手,按着父母的脖子,或者老师的脖子,发声,四个声音。不对不对,我说错了,后来经过努力学习说话,我再也不是哑巴了,八百标兵奔北坡,标兵并排北边跑,炮兵怕把标兵碰,标兵怕碰炮兵炮。

00:02:10-00:02:50
You can speak very well. Thank you, I am trying. How long have you been learning? I have started formal studying since 8, until now. Someone says I sound Korean, the accent. When I was taking a taxi, the driver asked me where I was going, and asked me if I was Korean. I said, yes, how did you know? Then he started talking Korean with me.
说话说的好,谢谢,我要努力,学了多久啊,如果说学得专业一点的话,要从8岁开始说话,学到现在,有人说我像韩国人吧,就是口音,(像)韩国人,在外面打车的时候,师傅问我去哪里,我说去什么什么路,师傅没听懂,我就再说第二遍,然后师傅跟我说:“你是韩国人吗?”,“对啊,你怎么知道,被你发现了”,然后他就哦这样,跟我说韩语。

00:02:52-00:03:15
Nana is very pretty. How did you get into hosting live shows? When I graduated, I worked in finance, but shortly after, I found finance didn't help much. Not hosting live shows helps me a lot. It help me talk smoothly, and let me practice a lot.
娜娜很美,怎么会想到开始做直播呀,我毕业的时候,我做了一些有关财务的工作,做财务不久,觉得财务对我一点帮助都没有,我觉得直播可以帮我好多好多好多,会聊天,会说话,说话还可以那么流利,可以锻炼锻炼。

00:03:18-00:03:26
Hostess, can you hear? Without the hearing aid, I can’t hear anything. But with it, I can hear a little.
主播能听见吗,如果没有助听器,我完全听不到,有了助听器,我可以听到一点点。

00:03:28-00:04:04
Nana, what’s the sound would you like to hear the most? A lot. The wind outside, the bird, the sea, the waves, the clock, etc.  Sometimes, I envy that if people want to go to work or date, they would put on alarm. Once the alarm went off, they would wake up. But it won’t work for me. Even I put the phone on vibrate, I wouldn't feel it. Because I sleep soundly, am I stupid?
娜娜最想听到什么样的声音,好多好多,外面的风声,还有小鸟的声音,还有大海的声音,就是波浪的声音,钟表我也想听,有的时候,我很羡慕人家去上班,或者去约会的时候,都会放一个闹钟,只要闹钟一响,就马上醒了,可我不是,就算把手机做成振动,也感觉不到,因为我睡沉了,我是不是很猪啊。

00:04:05-00:04:22
After becoming a hostess, I started to dream about becoming a good actress. Even though the dream is really hard to reach, I will work for it little by little.
做了主播以后我才有了梦想,就是(做)演员,(做)一个优秀的演员,虽然梦想比较遥远,但是我会像蜗牛一样,一步一步地往上爬。

00:04:50-00:04:55
It is time to get off. See you tomorrow. Bye.
时间差不多了,我要下播啦,明天见,不见不散,bye, bye。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论