2017年5月9日星期二

Living is a practice_活着就是修行


00:00:05-00:00:16
Songshan, Shaolin Temple,Living is a practice; writing and painting is only part of my practice; I am Shaolin painting monk.
嵩山,少林寺,活着就是一种修行,写字画画只是我修行中的一部分,我是少林画僧。

00:00:20-00:01:02
In fact, there have been many masters in the history of China, who drew paintings. For example, our most famous Huai Su monk was called painting monks at the time.I actually think that I prefer to draw a Buddha. Because if you  draw a beautiful woman, no one would bow to her, but when you paint a Buddha, immediately someone would bow to him. Why, because it has religion spirit, which can bring you blessings.
其实中国的历史上有很多法师,是写字画画的,比如说我们最著名的怀素和尚,他们在当时都被称为画僧。我说画画其实我觉得,我更喜欢画佛像,因为你画一个美女,没人去给她磕头的,但你画了一个菩萨,马上就有人来给他磕头,为什么呢,因为他有宗教的精神在里面,他能给你带来祈福。

00:01:05-00:01:31
In fact, I have begun to learn painting since 4,5 years old, my dream was actually to become a painter, but the fate lead me to be a monk, so I wanted to be a painting monk.(Murals) "1500 years of Shaolin Temple ", in fact, this painting took me around three years. "1500 years of Shaolin Temple "  is as big as 500 square meters, which is painted by the Yanda  Master. It took three years.
其实我4、5岁就开始学习画画,梦想其实是画家,但是缘分到了又当了和尚,所以想当一个画僧。(壁画)《少林寺的一千五百年》,其实这幅画画了三年,《少林寺一千五百年》壁画,总面积500平方米,由延达法师主持绘制,耗时三年。

00:01:32-00:02:06
At the beginning, many masters discussed together.  Creativity is the most painful thing, because we had to present the ancient characteristics of clothing, construction, and time.Mural paint is actually rock paint, which last thousands of years, then there are more than 160 kinds of white color, painting is about ancestors of the Zen, and then, we repair with some color.
前期是很多老师大家在一起(商议),创作是最痛苦的一件事情,那么我们要画的历朝历代的服装、建筑,都要有当时的特点,壁画的颜料其实用的是岩彩,能存放上千年,那么光白色就有一百六十多种,(画的是)禅宗的历代祖师,(然后有些颜色),(我们再修补一下)。

00:02:08-00:02:32
In the history of Shaolin Temple, there are a lot of murals.  Li Xue Pavilion. Shaolin Temple currently has more than 20 pieces of Ming and Qing frescoes, which have been preserved after many fires. It is precious information to reflect the history of Shaolin Temple and Shaolin martial arts. Many were created in the Ming Dynasty or Qing Dynasty, in fact, Shaolin Temple murals have involved many martial arts elements.For example, Kung Fu frescoes in our white temple, as well as the five hundred Lohans in thousand Buddha temple. White temple murals present a lot of Shaolin Temple traditional Kong Fu. Yanda Master, this only runs inside the temple.
少林寺历史上也有很多壁画,立雪亭 少林寺现存20多幅明清壁画,屡经大火而得已保存,是反映少林寺历史和少林武术珍贵的实物资料。有明代的有清代的,其实少林寺壁画里面有大量的武术元素。比如说我们的白衣殿的功夫壁画,还有千佛殿的五百罗汉,(白衣殿的壁画有很多少林寺传统拳法),延达法师,(也是对外密不外传的)。

00:02:34-00:03:30
I started learning Kong Fu since I was a kid.Shaolin boxing is neither too hard nor too soft, so there is the strength, also, the arm will not be broken; martial arts in fact give me a great help on painting, it can make me stronger, and more sophisticated in painting.Because when you write, the pen is moving, as well as the wrist, but the heart has to be static, so the movement and the peace can be one, then it is Zen. It is the highest state of Shaolin.
我小时候其实从小学武,(少林拳 直而不曲 曲而不直),(这样才有力量 胳膊不会断),武术其实对我绘画上有很大帮助,它可以让我更坚强,而且用笔更加老练。因为写字笔是动的,手腕也是动的,但心是要静的,所以动静要合一,动静合一了也就是禅武合一,那么少林的最高境界就是禅武合一。

00:03:34-00:04:30
I like to create in my free time, such as the night. I normally sleep until five or six o'clock in the morning, I think the night belongs to my own, and the day belongs to others. "Guanyin", Yanda Master. "Zhong Kui", Yanda Master. I wanted to save the world, but found this thing does not likely to come true. So many people need to be saved, even the Buddha can not make it. Then Hongyi master once said, even after I passed away, my works still can help people. I try to make as many works as possible for the world. My works might can help someone.
更喜欢自在的时间自己去创作,比如说夜晚,那我的晚上基本都是,到五六点钟才睡,我觉得夜晚是属于你自己的,白天都属于别人的,《观音像》 延达法师作品,《钟馗》延达法师作品,以前也曾经妄想过渡尽天下苍生,最后发现这个事不靠谱,人太多而且很难渡尽,佛也渡不尽,那么弘一也曾经说过,就是我不在了,我的字依然还可以渡人,所以我在想,有一天,我多写一些笔墨在人间,有可能谁看到我的笔墨之后,他可以得渡。

00:04:50-00:05:00
Martial arts and Zen can help the body, while paintings can help the mind.
禅武修身,书画渡人。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论