2017年5月5日星期五

Daddy and his specialty dish_爸爸的鱼皮




00:00:00-00:00:37
The brand of Chen Tianji. It is really hard to build the reputationWe have been doing this for two generationsI talked with my daughter before, but she refused to come backIf you don't want to do it, I will leave it to other people to take over. I worry she can’t meet the standards and ruin the reputationI better just close it down. My daughter worked at a bank, which is not a normal job。(Benming Chen - Second generation owner of Chen Tianji Fish Skin),It was really a good job, and I was scared to ask her to quit
记这个招牌,打出个名堂都是很辛苦的。我做了两代人了,我跟她(女儿)说过了,跟她说过,她也不愿意(回来)。如果你不做,其他人做, 我怕你做不好,(如果)做坏那个招牌。我干脆就关掉好了,她(女儿)在行的工作,也不是一般的工作,(本明-记鱼皮第二代),都是很好的工作,我都不敢叫她(辞)。

00:00:42-00:01:27
one porridge and one  rice roll is 10 bucks, I misheard that you wanted fish skin. My father invented fish skinBecause my father is from Shunde, people there love fish a lotThey don't eat the skin and my father felt it was such a waste. So he invented the dish himselfThis one is called Refresh Fish skin. She is a girl and never got to know how to cookSo she started everything from the scratch. She only knew how to eat but not how to cook itNow she has to cook for our customers and cook well. We sold at least 500 packages every dayNow the number has climbed  to  600-700 packages. Every day, we use around 1 thousand pound weighed fishWe use the skin of fish that  weigh around thousand pounds. Now it is time to put sliced ginger . Did you put chili pepper slices yet?
一粥一粉十元,我听成了你要买鱼皮。皮是我爸明的,因我老爸是德人,德人也很喜鱼,那个皮他们就不要了,我老爸就看见太浪费了,就自己创一个菜出来,这个叫爽鱼皮。女孩子嘛,她以前就从来没有接触过(厨艺),所以她什么都从零开始,她以前只会吃,就不会做。现在要做给人家吃,还要做好给人家吃,最少都要(卖)五百盒,现在(每天都要卖)六七百盒,我跟你讲(每天要用)一千斤的鱼,是过千斤的鱼(做鱼皮)。现在姜丝放了,辣椒丝放了吗?

00:01:30-00:01:55
Ripping fish skin off is the only part I don't quite get. Killing fish needs skillsI am still practicing. I think this part is the most difficult part. I am really proud of my grandfatherSince I came back, I have started to realize there are a lot of techniques involved that I didn't know beforeThen I thought it should be very easy,(Huahua Chen - Third generation of Chen Tianji Fish Skin),After I came back, I felt ripping off fish skins really needs skills
现在剩下就是起鱼皮的那一部分(没学会),杀鱼的那个技术活,我现在还在练习,我觉得最难是这一块,我爷爷我觉得还挺厉害的,就回来以后,就觉得真的是有技术在里面,自己吃的时候以前是不知道嘛,然后就得,应该差不多,应该很容易(陈华华-记鱼皮第三代承人),当回来以后才发现,其实这(取皮)真的是技活。

00:01:59-00:02:31
People from Guangzhou like to eat fresh fish. One fish only has two pieces of skin that could be used. One package could take fish skins from 13-14 fishRipping off fish skins has to be tender, you can’t rip the skin into piecesFirstly, put it into hot water for 2-3 minutes, then use the ice water, then put it into refrigerator for 20-30 minutesThe process will give a crispy tasteThere is another thing that you need to pay attention to. When you scrape the fish, you can’t drag the knifeIf you drag the knife, you will rip the skin into pieces
广州人吃鱼讲究生,一条只能起两片皮,一盒有十三四条的(皮),起皮一定要用柔力,不能撕烂这块鱼皮,先用开水两至三分,再冰水,然后放入冰箱二十到三十分钟,这样(凉拌起来)口感就非常脆爽了。还有一个问题你要注意,你刮鱼肉的时候,刀不要拖来拖去的刮,拖来拖去这块鱼皮就会烂的。

00:02:34-00:03:02
Right. She hasn’t learned it all. As long as she pays attention, I am happy with itIt will take her 2-3 years to learn it all. After 2 or 3 years, I will hand over the business to her and officially retireSeriously, people have asked me, where have you traveled to? Have you been to Beijing? I said, I have only been to Beijing Road in Guangzhou, not the real city
没错没错。她还没完全掌握,现在主要她用心我就放心了。如果都要(完全学会),(需要)两三年吧,我两三年后完全交给她,我就退休了,正式退休了。真的,大家问我,你去过哪里(旅游),北京你去过没有,我说北京路我就去过,北京我就没去过,广州的北京路我去过。

00:03:06-00:03:49
Take care, bye. I grew up here and spent all my childhood in this alley. Play right hereThis place used to be part of my life. I didn't feel anything special about it. It is like my father. I feel he will always be here, watching me growFish skin is like your kid who you can’t just let it go. My father used to be like this tooHe would drink his tea and came back to check out the business. If everything was fine, he would leave to drink tea or eatI think one day I will be like my dad
慢走,拜拜,因为我从小到大都在这里长大的,就是在这条巷子里面玩,在这个位置玩,以前是,这里就是我的生活的一部分,我没有太多的去,觉得它有多特别。就像我觉得我爸也一直都会在,一直陪伴着我成长的感觉,()就好像自己离不开的孩子一,离不开它,以前我老爸也是差不多,都是这样,他喝茶回来,回来看看,没事了他又去喝茶去吃饭了,我到时候我就跟老爸一样了。

00:03:51-00:04:21
I am leaving, so watch the business. I go home to rest now. Ok, take care. I will fully take over the businessThen he will let it go, and even he will stop worrying about me, he will still come back to check out the business, at least to drop byTo check out the customers. He is from the old generation. I have been working for the bank for 8 years and it was hard to let it go. Right. And he has been doing this all his lifeIt would be harder for him to let it go
我走先了,你看好档口,我回去休息了,好,慢慢,就可能要看到我真的,完完全全上手了,然后他才会放心,我觉得就算他放心,可能他以后还是,时不时要回来,就看一下,然后在这里坐一下,看一下客人吃的,老一辈嘛,我做了八年银行,都已经舍不得了,对啊,而且他是做了一辈子这个东西,他更加舍不得。

Fish skin enriches fatherhood , passing down three generatesWhat’s holiday? happiness safety heritage thought gathering lovecompanyFamily is the holiday
一记鱼皮系父情,三代传人执一生。年味是什么?喜乐、平安、传承、思念、团圆、爱、相守,有家才有年味。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论