2017年5月1日星期一

A journey walking up 6000 meters_转山10年,他用脚步丈量人生


00:00:00-00:00:24
Gang Rinpoche,6656 meters above sea level,Known as one of the four Holly Mountains of Tibetan Buddhism,Every year, there are people pilgrimaging around the mountain on foot, which is also called “turn mountain”.
冈仁波齐, 海拔6656米。被誉为藏传佛教四大神山之一,每年都有朝圣者围着“神山”徒步绕行,即为转山。

00:00:33-00:00:48
He has been pilgrimaging around the mountain for 10 years, using steps measuring his life. Each step challenges his limit.  I have walked 500 kilometers on the plateau, which is 5000 meters above sea level. I didn't realize it until when I got back to Beijing. Have I really done this? Why have I done this? What made me do this?
转山十年,他用脚步丈量人生,每一步都挑战着心理极限。在海拔5000米的高原上,能连续行走500公里,回到北京之后,我突然才意识到,这个是我干出来的吗?这干出来的背后的原因,到底是什么?是一种什么样的力量,支撑我这样去干。

00:00:55-00:02:18
I have been pilgrimaging around mountains for ten years, which has really changed me a lot. Pilgrimage alone.Pilgrimage means a lot to me. It was like ten years ago, when I followed my master to Tibet. Then I drove to Lhasa, for around 1700 meters, and finally got to Gang Rinpoche.When I reached the foot of the mountain, all of sudden, I felt the urge to pilgrimage. What does pilgrimage mean? Is it life-threatening? I don’t know. I suffer strong altitude stress, and my weight-bearing capacity is very poor.(After the first lap, everyone got sick. After recovering for days, we felt recharged. Then we started the second lap, and wish this lap go well.)
10年转山的经历,我觉得在我们的人生生命当中,坚持真的可以无数次,改变我们的风景.一个人的朝圣。转山这件事对我来讲,也是有渊源的,在十年前吧,就是我跟随我的上师,能够到了西藏,后来又有机会从拉萨开车,大概走了1700多公里,然后最后到达冈仁波齐神山。到了神山脚下,想去转山的那一瞬间的那种冲动,是顿然而生,但是真正转山意味着什么呢?就是会不会有生命危险,不知道,本身我高原反应很强烈,负重能力就很差。(第一圈转下来之后,我们所有人全部都倒下了,经过几天的调整之后,今天我们以非常好的一种状态,开始第二圈的神山的这种朝拜之旅,希望这一圈能够顺利)。

00:02:23-00:03:09
Houlin Li,Chairman of Hang Shun Diamond Enterprise,Baiyuehui member. After this lap, we have walked around 60 kilometers, an average of 5,000 meters above sea level. At the foot of the mountain, we had to rest for one day. The next morning, we woke up around 4 o’clock and went to climb Zorama Hill.We spent last night in the mountains, where the attitude was very high. It was freezing last night, my nose was stuffed, and I caught a cold. So I decided to inhale some oxygen, but dropped the pipe. I still didn't feel well afterwards. But I feel fine now. Are you going to eat breakfast? Yes, not much of a breakfast. I cooked some porridge last night and put it into the thermos flask, and will eat one bowl of that.
李厚霖,恒信钻石机构董事长。百悦汇会员。这一圈神山转下来,大概是60多公里,海拔平均5000米,就要在那个山口脚下,然后要停顿一天休整一下,第二天早上4点钟起床,翻越那个卓玛拉山口,(昨天晚上因为这是在山里面,所以海拔比较高,也是晚上比较冷,昨天鼻子有点不通气有点感冒,所以就吸了氧水,中间氧气掉了,掉了以后还是有点不舒服,总体来讲还可以。现在准备吃早饭吗?对,也没有什么早饭,昨天晚上熬得粥放在暖壶里,然后这样吃一碗。)

00:03:13-00:04:06
All I was thinking then was climbing over the mountain. If you don't climb over, you don't have a second choice. When I was actually doing it, I didn't feel anything special about it. I didn't feel the pain or think about how much willpower it required to accomplish the task. But after I went back to Beijing, I started to wonder what made me walk 500 kilometers, at an average of 5,000 meters above sea level. It made me think deeper; faith means a lot to me. I want to tell the newcomers to the pilgrimage, there is nothing u can’t do, only things you never think of.
当时只有一个念头,就是要翻过去,因为不翻过去,你没有任何的退路,在当时在做这件事的时候,其实我自己并不以为然,没觉得那种痛苦,或者说那种背后,所谓的毅力有多么的强大,而是在转完之后,当我回到北京的时候,我在回想,是一种什么样的力量,能够让我在海拔5000米的高原上,能连续行走500公里,这件事情回来之后,我也回来之后更深地思考。信仰这件事对我很重要,对吧,我做了这样一个决定,所以我想给那些,第一次转神山的人说,说只有你想不到的,没有你做不到的。

00:04:08-00:05:19
When I reach certain height, I can’t refuse to go just because some accidents might happen. I have to face the challenge and make the decision. After you make the decision, do you think you are brilliant enough? No. After you make the decision, you have the capability and willpower to deal with consequences, then you really make it.

I feel the design of pilgrimage path is really brilliant. It is like any other journey in life. Someone wants to take it from the small inn, then start a decade of pilgrimage. Someone thinks pilgrimage is not about village, so start right from the mountain foot. So it shortens the trip by 11 kilometers. This is life, right? There are a lot of people who are like this, who have different visions in life.

现在是到达了整个转山的最高点,我不能因为会发生一些意外,然后我就不去,然后去面对这种挑战,和做这种大的决定,当做了这个大的决定的时候,你认为你做了决定,你就已经很牛了吗?错,做完决定之后,你有本事去应对这个决定,给你带来的所有的其他,所有的背后的东西的时候,你有心理素质,你有能力去应对的时候, 我觉得那个最终才是你真正的牛。

我觉得整个转山的路径这件事,我觉得设计的太巧妙了,我觉得就跟人生当中的一次旅途一样,有些人愿意从这个,小客栈开始徒步出发,然后进入开始转山的十年,有人就觉得,我转山又不是转村子,我就要从山脚下开始转,那来回可能就少走11公里,这就是人生,人生当中就是有这样的人,对吧。我不是不善待我的人生,但是对于有些事情的看法,可能就是出于不一样。

00:05:32-00:06:52
I have started my pilgrimage since Lhasa, 6 months ago. I already had 100 laps, and it is my 13th year. I have pilgrimaged for 125 laps. This is my 6th lap, it is why I came back late today. It was really difficult to me. I feel I am already at my 9th lap. I feel, firstly, I was very excited then. Secondly, I was very emotional. Thirdly, I must be very touch. The holly mountain gave me blessings, just like what I said when I came here. Fourthly, like what I said at lunch, I might not want to leave. Pilgrimage let me know we can’t have to many expectations and speculations for life. Because of this, we all have too much pain and too many emotions that we can’t control. Thus our heart will be prisoned by outside world.
我从拉萨磕到这里6个月,我转了100多,13年了,一共215圈,第6圈,今天回来的比较晚,对我来讲这次太不容易了,现在仿佛已经进入了那个九圈的状态,我想第一那个时候可能很兴奋,第二呢,我觉得也很激动。第三也一定会很感动,神山眷顾我,像我来的时候说的那句话,第四呢,就像我中午吃饭说的一样,可能我舍不得走了。转山给我带来最终的感受,我们能够不要对人生充满过多的预期和猜测,让我们因此而产生,更多的所谓的痛苦,也不要因此而让我们产生各种各样的情绪,让我们的心境被外围的更多的事物所牵绊。

00:06:57-00:07:00
Houli Li finished 9 laps of pilgrimage, around 1000 kilometers, in 40 days in 2014.
2014年, 历时40天累积行程近1000公里,李厚霖顺利完成了9圈转山。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论