2017年3月12日星期日

Golden handicraftsman_雕金刀客




00:00:20 -00:01:06
Everyone has their own destiny. I have learned Chinese medicine, and radio engineeringAnd finally, I decided to be a handicraftsman. You should have gifts for it. I have talents for it. I can sit down for a long time.Golden handicraftsmanDrafts),Since I was a kid, I have been passionate with calligraphy, painting and sculptureIn 1981, I studied learning Metal carving from a master。(Gold left-hand  Fuli Zhang),One day, at an antique market, I found a very fine copper stamp, I found it very,very beautiful, I was so touched. I decided to apply my metal carving skills onto the copper stamps. So I decided to pursue my career towards this direction.
老天爷给每个人都安排了一条路我曾经学过中医学过无线电,最终,选择做了手艺人,做手艺人是需要有点天赋的。天赋我有,我坐的住(雕金刀客,画稿),我从小就喜欢书法绘画和雕刻,81年的时候, 我拜师学的就是金属雕刻。(金左手  张福利)有一天, 在古玩市场上,我发现了一枚很精美的铜印钮,心中一动,我要把我的金属雕刻的这门手艺, 能运用铜印钮上面,所以就走上了这条路。

00:01:06 -00:01:36
A lot of people may not know this. But copper stamps are actually made of gold, silver and copper as a whole. It has a history of nearly 3000 years. The stamps in the current market are all made of copper. Most of people right now regard it as appreciation and collection. Copper stamp. It is really easy to get access to copper. You can carve a lot of beautiful patterns on it. Right now even seal cutters want to try it.
其实,很多人并不了解,铜印钮的材质实际上就是金银铜的总称,距今已经有三千多年的历史了,传世的印章大多数都是铜制的,现在大多数人,是把它当做欣赏和收藏。铜印 铜材料很不容易得,并且还可以在上面雕刻出很精美的,所以现在很多搞篆刻的人,都想在这上面尝试一下。

00:01:40 -00:02:03
In year of 2006, I got to know the internet, and decided to open up a shop online. I couldn’t think of any better names, But I am left-handed,( Modeling). I carve medal, so I call it “Gold left hand”. The market is small, so is the community. We rely on the reputation. People know there has been a guy called “Gold left hand” in Xi’an for year. They forget my real name and call me Master Jin.
06年的时候, 我接触到了网络,准备开一个网店,想取一个网名, 也想不出什么好名字,我是用左手工作的(打胚),也是雕刻金属的,干脆叫金左手了。这个市场也不大,圈子也很小,靠的就是口碑,这么多年来,大家只知道西安有一个金左手”,把我的本名都忘了,全叫我金老师了。

00:02:13 -00:02:55
Rough carve. Now, a lot of clients just tell me what they want, and leave all the rest to me, After I am done, I will send the work back to them. Why? Because they trust my skills.( Detailed carve). I have been working on carving for 35 years. A lot of people ask me if I have any secrets. I don't have any secrets. If I say I do, then I am lying. I do have techniques. For example, you polish here. You polish here really well. So, there will a clear contrast between the polished part and the hair.
(粗刻)现在有些客户来找我做活,他们都是把要求告诉我了之后,就什么都不管了,然后等我把活做好了给他们发过去。为什么,这是人家对我手艺的一种信任(细刻). 刻了这35年了,很多人来问我,刻这个东西有什么独家秘方没有,哪有什么独家秘方,那纯粹是瞎扯淡呢,技巧倒是有的,比如这个打磨了以后,然后, 把这边打地亮亮的,这样的话,它光的地方毛发乌的地方有一个对比。这样的话出来的效果回更好看的。

                                 
00:02:57 -00:03:28
Each handicraftsman has his or her own personality,( Polish), Me too. I don’t see my work as a product. They all have lives. If you want to own it. You have to love and appreciate. A guy came in really long time ago. He ordered a piece of copper stamp here. And he said he didn't like it when he came to pick it up. I threw it out right away, This is how I am.
每个手艺人都是有脾气的,(打磨),我也有,我觉得我刻的都不是商品,而是有生命力的作品,你想拥有它,你就要喜欢它和欣赏它。很早以前有一个朋友,在我这订了一件铜印,他来取的时候他说我不喜欢,当时我直接就把扔了,这不是说我矫情,我就是这脾气。

00:03:31 -00:03:56
I think I stay home a lot, I don't go out a lot during the year, That’s the main reason why I work at home. Because it is quiet. Only when I am quiet, I can have good works. Good pieces. Only their works can represent the skills of handicraftsmen. I want to focus on something. And stay true to myself. Leave the rest to time.
我觉得我就是一个宅男,一年我也出不了几次门,在家里工作的一个最主要的原因,就是安静,心静了我才能做出好东西,好作品,手艺人最终还是要体现在作品上的。我还是想专注的做点东西,不忘初心。其他的,让时间慢慢来吧。


想看到更多国内外优秀中短视频翻译素材,请订阅新浪微博/优酷账号:特兰斯科传媒;
有中短视频需要翻译,请联系QQ516924496 电话/微信18295987484
For video translation,contact 516924496@qq.com +86 18295987484

没有评论:

发表评论